I Lost My Body (2019) Best Movie Box Office

J'ai perdu mon corps 2019 a movie title with genre Animation, Drama, Fantasy, Get Paid To Watch Tv Shows in HD Format. Popular Movie Netflix I Lost My Body in High Quality. Find Watch Movies Streaming I Lost My Body in Top Quality. Buy Tv Online I Lost My Body in High Definition Quality. Stream Movie Primer I Lost My Body in Top Video Format.


You can see an extensive information of I Lost My Body below:
  • Original Title : J'ai perdu mon corps
  • Movie title in your country : I Lost My Body
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Animation, Drama, Fantasy,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-11-06
  • Companies of movie : Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma,
  • Countries of movie : France,
  • Language of movie : Français,
  • Durationof movie : 81 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 7.6
  • Actors of movie :George Wendt (Gigi (English Voice)), Bellamine Abdelmalek (Raouf (Voice)), Tucker Chandler (Young Naoufel (English Voice)), Anouar H. Smaine (Le père (English Voice)), Alia Shawkat (Gabrielle (English Voice)), Alphonse Arfi (Young Naoufel (Voice)), Tara Sands (Baby's Mother (English Voice)), Nicole Favart (Mrs. Lussac (Voice)), Dev Patel (Naoufel (English Voice)), Céline Ronté (Baby's Mother (Voice)), Hakim Faris (Naoufel (voice)), Barbara Goodson (Mrs. Lussac (English Voice), Myriam Loucif (La mère (voice)), Hichem Mesbah (Le père (voice)), Jonny Mars (Raouf (English Voice)), Sarah Lynn Dawson (The Mother (English Version)), Victoire Du Bois (Gabrielle (voice)), Patrick d'Assumçao (Gigi (voice))
An extraordinary journey in self-discovery.

9806192

I Lost My Body is a reasonable movie provided by Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma, with the use of a information of the movie is "A story of Naoufel, a young man who is in love with Gabrielle. In another part of town, a severed hand escapes from a dissection lab, determined to find its body again.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best quality of sound and finest starring actors.

There is no way when you try out to look for movies by play I Lost My Body, you are well on the right water purifier site. Here you can expect free or download it off of mobile device by clicking on the download button. It is also possible to watch several latest movie titles for nothing by registering being a kind member. You exclusively takes 2 minutes to join and enjoy scores of latest movies without charge

... Best Hollywood Movies You Should Watch I Lost My Body in HD Video Ultra HD ....




Animation Director : David Nasser, Production Design : Jeoffrey Magellan, Editor : Benjamin Massoubre, Producer : Marc Du Pontavice, Storyboard Artist : Julien Bisaro, Production Design : Fursy Teyssier, Screenplay : Guillaume Laurant, Novel : Guillaume Laurant, Executive Producer : Camille Wiplier, Executive Producer : Lucie Bolze, Storyboard Artist : Jérémy Clapin, Original Music Composer : Dan Levy, Sound Mixer : Jérôme Wiciak, Screenplay : Jérémy Clapin, Sound Editor : Anne-Sophie Coste, Animation : Orange, Director : Jérémy Clapin, Sound Designer : Manuel Drouglazet
Sure, now you can watch video regarding online a movie I Lost My Body completely length and get the connection to this video I Lost My Body in HD Quality.


Tags: based on novel or book, cartoon, flashback, surrealism, severed hand, pizza delivery boy, crawling hand, librarian,